Browse Items (1801 total)

  • Collection: Suffolk University Records

This image is part of a glass lantern slide show created by Suffolk University President Gleason L. Archer in the 1920s for promotional purposes.

Printed text below the image reads: "Site of Present Main Building. The building site before the old dwelling houses were removed. There were nine houses in the original lot, five of which may be seen in the picture."
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2